Our KIMBOO™ Swing (2in1) is a multifunctional toy, that can be used as a wobble board and a swing! Switching from swing to balance board (and back) is easy and takes just a few seconds! There is no age or imagination limit 🙂 (weight capacity 300 pounds)
How to start fixing the KIMBOO™ Swing?
• Fix the rope to your ceiling. We suggest choosing ceiling fixtures with a steel hook (non-included) to install the KIMBOO™ Swing safely and with ease. If you choose a spot on your ceiling, screw the 2 hooks into wooden studs behind your ceiling drywall (never into ceiling drywall only!)
• Insert the rope in the specially cut slots that are located at both ends of the board.
• Straighten the board, adjust the ropes and enjoy your KIMBOO™ Swing to the fullest!
How much rope do I need for my KIMBOO™ Swing?
• ceiling height of 8 feet or less , you will need only the rope provided in the package (KIMBOO™ Swing)
• ceiling height of 8 feet up to 15 feet, you will need to add this set of two 10 feet ropes Buy here
Suitable for indoor use.